Welsh text here – The Wales Hydrogen Trade Association is the membership body to advance the hydrogen economy in Wales in the 2020s.
We will be advocates and capacity-builders.
We are an Association with credible, influential and wide-ranging supporters.
- Represent the fuel cell & hydrogen (FCH) and related industries at government level and amongst public and private sector bodies; and within communities in Wales.
- Gather and discuss market intelligence.
- Use networking to collaborate on supply chain synergies which can match the supply and demand of hydrogen for a wide-range of applications.
- Promote rapid innovation through sharing knowledge.
- Provide a business development service which helps to identify project opportunities and provides introductory and brokerage services to our members.
- Help access finance to fund hydrogen project developments.
- Influence and support policy developments.
- Raise public awareness of hydrogen and hold regular events.
- Develop partnerships with and learn from UK and international developments in order to share best practice; and which can influence developments in Wales.